Welcome to Set Apart Studios
Give us a call at 719-221-8675
Or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why We Do What We Do
Experience music lessons like you never have before. Keep your time with family with in-home lessons. Keep your sanity by knowing all the little things that come with music lessons such as buying books are taken care of. And experience joy as you dive into music either to learn yourself or to watch your child smile as they learn! At Set Apart Studios we want you to experience ease, community, and joy, which it why we strive to make music as fun and accessible as possible!
” I have fallen in love with the cello” Dani, cello student
What We Do
At Set Apart Studios we looked around and asked, “how can we make music lessons easier for students and parents?” and how can we take all the unnecessary time out of lessons so that our students and parents can focus on what they want to focus on. To do this we decided on three things.
- Lessons are in the comfort of your home. Now you don’t need to drive an hour for a thirty-minute lesson. Nor do you need to get everyone and everything in the car, or worry about forgetting books. Now music lessons aren’t a huge ordeal that last several hours, they are a simple thirty minutes a week. (Yes actually thirty minutes).
- We provide the books and ship them to your door! This takes away the small random tasks that can often make music lessons a chore. Here is the best part, we do this at no extra cost. We want to make your experience in music lessons as easy, fun, and joyful as possible!
- Everything including billing, scheduling, etc is done online. You don’t have to remember the check for the lesson, nor do you have to print off documents. You can do all of that online in a matter of minutes. You can even set your billing to automatic and not have to worry about it!
“Thank you for making it so easy!” Parent
The Community We Have
One of the most important things that comes with Set Apart Studios is community. We have online groups, we provide group trips to concerts, then we have recitals and sectionals. This is so that Set Apart Studios can be a community of musicians that encourages and helps each other, whether it is students helping students, or parents helping parents. We do all of this because our goal is to provide music lessons that are as fun and accessible as possible so that we can help people experience a love, joy, and passion for music! Because, all of us teachers at the studio have learned that people learn best when they have fun!
So, what is the next step toward starting fun, exciting, joyful and hassle-free music lessons?
- Schedule a free trial lesson and see how you like our teachers! All you have to do is fill in the short form below and you are ready for your trial lesson.
- The next step after the free trial lesson is to sign up. This is done through a fast and easy electronic system to keep the time you have to spend on this to a minimum!
All this combined, signing up for the trail lesson, and for regular lessons, should take between 10-15 minutes. And that is that! That is all you have to do to start fun, joyful, and hassle-free music lessons!
Jared is the BEST! So blessed to have found him! What an encouraging professional young man! Heidi, parent.